COMING SOON TO 2017
Following the immensely successful Clarity Vision stove, Ekol have now launched the Adept range. Based around a single firebox, the Adept collection provides multiple options to allow customers to create their own bespoke stove, including; free standing, inset/cassette, ceiling hung and pedestal mounted.
The Ekol Adept range boasts an impressive 7.5kW maximum heat output which is easily sufficient enough to heat a standard sized room. Branded as a wood burner, the Adept also has a bioethanol fuel option which allows the user to have a real fire all year round. Ekol have always labelled themselves and their products as one of the best efficiency rating stoves on the market, and the Adept range is no different. With an efficiency of 80% and extremely low emissions, the Adept is perfect for getting more heat out of less fuel.
Direct quotes from Ekol’s operations director, Ross Penman state “With thousands of hours of development, we perfected the optimum fire chamber with perfect burn. Then we began the process of designing a never-ending series of complementing bodies, surrounds and super-structures.” Ekol have used several innovative tactile materials including their own CRTPC (Ceramic Reinforced Thermal Polished Concrete).
Which Adept To Choose?
- Free-standing – With a choice of legs and feet in various heights.
- Inset/Cassette – No fixed frame required to be fitted in the aperture, making installation far quicker than most other cassette stoves.
- Pedestal Mounted – For a contemporary yet stable design.
- Ceiling Hung – For a unique look, the Adept can be suspended from your ceiling!
What Options Can The Adept Stove Have?
- Range of colours including; matt black, stainless steel and brown.
- Optional rear heat shield that reduces the distance to combustible material behind to 200mm.
- Flat or curved door.
- Plain or Printed glass.
- Standard bracket feet with various heights.
- Gloss powder-coated frames.
- Large log store or a solid oak pedestal with concealed log store.